Media Blast & Abrasive’s line of automotive blast cabinets includes the best machines for cleaning, stripping and shot peening. We’ve grouped them together for easy evaluation, and offer many different cabinet sizes to accommodate home shops, commercial repair and industrial production facilities.
ProTip: All Media Blast & Abrasive cabinets are constructed using 100% welded 12- and 14-gauage cold rolled steel (CRS) to ensure clean machine operation.
Each of the ten automotive machines is offered in various cabinet sizes and abrasive delivery types. This allows buyers to select the right machine for their application the first time they purchase. Every automotive blast cabinet includes our Patented Abrasive Separator Reclaimer used to remove the dust and spent abrasive to maintain the best possible cabinet visibility.
Media Blast & Abrasive Automotive Blast Cabinets
- Hobby Blast– Small cabinet size with seldom found feature missing on the competition. Foot Operated Blast, Abrasive Mixing Valve, Safety Glass Window with Protector & More.
- Space Saver HD– When the space is limited you don’t have room for side operated doors. Space Saver HD has all the features you want and doesn’t require much floor space with the vertical opening door.
- Viper HD– Same features as the Space Saver but wider with two side access doors and outside LED cabinet lighting for more usable cabinet area.
- Cobra– The Cobra has two models, Stage I and Stage II. They both include the large negative pressure dust collector with cartridge filtration using the blower on the clean side of the filters.
- Shop Standard– This unit has a new design appearing soon, it’s the Shop Standard 2.0. Visit the new Automotive Website for more information about this model.
- Dominator Siphon– Production siphon design with the space saving side mounted dust collector using a 700 cfm blower and 220 sq.ft. of MERV tested Cartridge Dust Collection.
- 3030 Savage Direct Pressure– Finally a direct pressure machine built like the Industrial Models with flow controls for smaller air compressors, 20 cfm or less found in many smaller shops allow you to process like the large machines.
- Charger Direct Pressure– Production direct pressure design with the space saving side mounted dust collector using a 700 cfm blower and 220 sq.ft. of MERV tested Cartridge Dust Collection.
- Blizzard– Top of the line using pre-capture of 90%+ of the used soda before it can enter the dust collector. This makes the dust collector nine times larger. Most advanced dust collector available today on any self-contained soda blasting cabinet.
- Hailstorm– Built for Plastic Stripping with all the features you need for operation using plastic abrasive. No Options needed making it easy to purchase a plastic stripping machine in the cabinet size you need.
To Sum It Up
Media Blast & Abrasive’s line of automotive blast cabinets was created using our extensive experience with home shops, commercial repair and industrial production facilities all using siphon and direct pressure sandblasting cabinets. If you’re not sure whether you need an automotive cabinet, check out our buying guide or give us a call – our goal is to help you buy the right machine the first time!