Media Blast’s Hobby Blast abrasive blaster is a top-loading blasting cabinet that uses siphon abrasive delivery and requires 12 cfm of compressed air. To accommodate close-fitting surroundings, this unit allows for bench top or wall mounting. This machine is designed for small cleaning applications such as hand-held tools, medical tool remanufacturing andauto parts.
Benefits of the Hobby Blast Abrasive Blasting Cabinet
- The Hobby Blast allows users to add a separator reclaimer to remove dust, keep the abrasive clean, and greatly improve visibility within the cabinet.
- This 100% welded-steel, leak-proof blasting cabinet is designed to outperform garage-unit blast cabinets made by other manufacturers.
- The Hobby Blast sandblasting cabinet is designed to use Glass Beads and Aluminum Oxide between 60 and 120 mesh.
- This machine can operate using a customer-supplied shop vacuum, though for optimal performance we recommend upgrading to our optional VAC-110.
- Like all Media Blast machines, the Hobby Blast offers comprehensive Standard and Optional Features allowing unparalleled customization.
To Sum It Up:
The Hobby Blast abrasive blasting cabinet is manufactured specifically for small cleaning applications such as hand-held tools or auto parts. If your application requires a larger gun, check out our Space Saver HD machine. For applications requiring a larger gun or cabinet with increased height capacity, look into our Cobra HD machine.
Media Blast & Abrasive has been manufacturing sandblasting cabinets since the 1970s. We make more than 180 standard models and sizes of abrasive blast cabinets. In addition to a comprehensive list of included features, we offer more than 80 optional features for increased productivity, durability, and operator safety. If you’re not sure whether the Hobby Blast cabinet is the right fit for your needs, give us a call or visit our Buying Guide.