Since the 1970s, Media Blast and Abrasive, Inc. has manufactured 100% American-made abrasive blast cabinets. Over the years, we’ve put together one of the largest, most complete lines of wet and dry blast cabinets offered for the fully equipped home shop through Industrial Production. To this day, we remain dedicated to supplying customers with superior quality, workmanship and dependability with every piece of sandblasting equipment we build. To that end, we’re continually innovating new models and improving our existing machines. 2017 has been no exception, and we’re proud to debut several new products and features.
New & Updated Machine Models
Media Blast cabinets are dependable semi-automatic, custom and special, one-of-a-kind units to fit even the toughest application requirements.
- The all-new Cobra Soda machine is only one of three (3) models offered for soda cleaning applications all using Media Blast’s advanced GhostFlow™ Soda Delivery System. All three models use direct pressure abrasive delivery and feature used soda collection outside the dust collector. There are now three to four ways to clean the dust collector using air pulse or reverse pulse, with or without pneumatic vibration, working together to make sure the dust collector stays clean. The Cobra Stage I is a more compact cabinet that includes 90 sq.ft. of advanced cartridge filtration for daily operation using less compressed air when you don’t require active daily production.
- The new N-200 Stage II Soda Blasting System handles more daily operation than the Cobra Stage I using a larger dust collector and more compressed air for faster labor saving cleaning times. Stage II and III models are available in different cabinet sizes to handle almost any job. All models include the “VibraPulse Cleaning Advantage allowing you different ways to clean the dust collector or use all together for a clean dust collector.
- The updated Blizzard Stage III Soda Blasting System is the most advanced soda-cleaning machine available today – there’s no doubt it’s top of tine line! It uses our GhostFlow™ Soda Delivery with the largest self-contained dust collector on the market. The Reverse Pulse and Vibrator Cleaning feature allow advanced cleaning when the machine is on or off. Used soda collection is unparalleled due to a true expanding high efficiency cyclone for pre-collection of the used soda below 25 micron, This allows the dust collector to run longer without cleaning.
- The all-new Pro G/S uses steel abrasives to hide repairs blending the repair into the original factory finish. The easy-to-use controls and cabinet configuration make this cabinet ideal for professional grade applications. We created this machine to be compact and portable which makes it the right choice when more tools mean better product.
Updated Machine Features
- All soda blaster models now use the advanced GhostFlow™ Delivery System for reduced air and soda usage. Each includes used soda collection before the dust collector, which we first introduced on our advanced Blizzard Soda System in the year 2000.
- All our models now include a newly designed operator dash panel most with exciting new features like the “VibraPulse Cleaning System that allows three to four ways to clean the dust collector. All this means a longer running machine daily duty cycle.
To Sum It Up
All Media Blast and Abrasive machines are manufactured in the U.S.A. at our state-of-the-art facility in Brea, California. We offer more than 180 standard models and sizes of blast cabinets with over 80 optional features for increased productivity, durability, and operator safety. Our employees are trained to assist customers in selecting the right blasting cabinet that will best suit their needs.
With each machine model and feature, Media Blast and Abrasive, Inc. has built a strong reputation based on:
- Superior blast cabinet visibility
- Cleanest running operation
- Smallest machine footprint
- Largest dust collector filter surface area
If you’re not sure which machine is the right fit for your needs, visit our Buying Guideor call us at 866.204.7068.