Media Blast & Abrasive’s line of of micro industrial blast cabinets, including the MicroBlast model, are in a class by themselves. Each cabinet is specifically made for proper control and flow of smaller amounts of abrasive (measured in pounds delivered per minute). These machines require a unique set of features to optimize such low-flow of abrasive. They come with large negative pressure cartridge dust collectors for clean operation in small spaces, and are capable of recycling the abrasive down to 50 microns unlike smaller and slower machines. All Media Blast micro industrial blast cabinets are capable of prolonged daily operation exceeding two hours of continuous use. They range in abrasive delivery systems including siphon, direct pressure and U-supply.
The MicroBlast abrasive blasting cabinet is the only machine allowing the user to supply their own abrasive delivery system. It’s compatible with siphon, direct pressure and pencil blasting units, and offers users a clean, efficient and comfortable solution. This model allows users to hook up their existing pressure pot and/or siphon delivery system to a machine with a cartridge dust collector and reverse pulse dust collector cleaning cycle.
Benefits of the MicroBlast Micro Industrial Blast Cabinet
- The standard blower and separator reclaimer prevent abrasive escape during operation with one (1) air change per second inside the cabinet.
- The machine allows expensive small abrasive to be recycled unlike pencil blasting cabinets.
- Its dust collector cleaning cycle can be operated while seated using the reverse pulse cleaning assembly.
- This model includes an internally housed dust collection system that cleans the abrasive, keeps it dry and aerated, and keeps spent abrasive from transferring to the dust collector.
- Like all Media Blast models, this machine offers comprehensive Standard and Optional Features allowing unparalleled customization.
To Sum It Up
The MicroBlast micro industrial blast cabinet is the right machine for you if you have a special abrasive delivery system and are looking to pair it with a great containment cabinet. It accommodates siphon or direct pressure delivery systems and recycles expensive micro-abrasive materials as small as 50 micron. The cleanliness, efficiency and comfort are unmatched by competitive products.
Media Blast & Abrasive has been manufacturing sandblasting cabinets since the 1970s. We offer more than 170 standard models and sizes of blast cabinets with more than 80 optional features for increased productivity, durability, and operator safety. If you’re not sure whether the MicroBlast cabinet is the right fit for your needs, visit our Buying Guide.