The Dominator Siphon Abrasive Blast Cabinet is designed for Production operation, meaning applications that require one (1) or more hours of daily machine operation using a production gun size consuming about 45 cfm of compressed air.
Benefits of the Dominator Blasting Cabinet
- The negative pressure dust collector on this machine uses the most advanced cartridge filtration and effortless pneumatic cleaning cycle assembly available to ensure longer duty cycle, a cleaner work area and longer blower service life.
- Ideal for glass bead, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide abrasives.
- The replaceable cartridge style filter includes more than 200 sq.ft. of dust storage filter surface, cleans using a semi-automatic vibrator and requires only minutes to rebuild when required.
- The capacity to store dust with ease of service is what makes this machine the right choice for Production In addition, a larger dual filter option is available for higher daily operation or larger abrasive gun sizes.
- Available in three standard cabinet sizes, all with 36” cabinet heights and side mounted dust collector, with optional rear mounting available.
- Manufactured using 100% welded 12- and 14-gauge cold rolled steel to minimize spent abrasive escaping into the workspace
- Impressive list of Standard Features and Optional Features.
To Sum It Up
The Dominator siphon blasting cabinet is a great choice for engine rebuilders, fabrication shops, and all automotive aftermarket part manufactures. This machine is available in three standard cabinet sizes to accommodate many different part sizes being processed. This is not a “Wanna Be” blasting cabinet but a Production machine with 40% of its cost in the advanced technology: an all negative pressure cartridge filter dust collector with blower silencer and semi-automatic cleaning cycle.
To see if the Dominator is the right blasting cabinet for your needs, visit our Buying Guide. Keep in mindthat direct pressure machines are not the same as siphon machines, and siphon machines are better suited for faster part surface cleaning, easy operation and lower machine operating cost. Both siphon and direct pressure machine can exceed almost all maximum abrasive impact velocities using standard shop line pressure.