The Power Peen abrasive blast cabinet is a Direct Pressure machine designed for Production applications, which classify as planned machine operation of one or more hours daily. It is designed to use heavy blasting media to achieve the high frictional heat required in through-hole part blasting and blind-hole cleaning. The Power Peen model requires 25 to 80cfm of compressed air and includes a 1.0 cubic foot ASME coded Pressure Pot complete with pressure pot access port for service.
Benefits of the Power Peen Abrasive Cabinet
- Manufactured using 100% welded 12- and 14-gauge cold rolled steel to minimize spent abrasive escaping into the workspace
- The included Pressure Pot pneumatically pushes abrasive media through the blast hose and achieving faster abrasive velocity and higher frictional heat than siphon models.
- Media Blast supplies a small raised operator’s platform to maintain the proper hopper slope required to feed the pot on the Power Peen models.
- The Power Peen machine is designed for operation with size 120 mesh and larger abrasive
- Its capacity to store dust with ease of service makes this machine the right choice for Production operations
To Sum It Up
The Power Peen abrasive blast cabinet is a great choice for people who want to run machines at least an hour every day with 120 mesh and larger abrasive media. It is designed to perform tasks such as through-hole part blasting, blind-hole cleaning and is also capable of the highest peening intensities using any size steel shot. For applications using finer abrasive media, look to the Power Strip direct pressure model with pneumatic conveyor, cyclone separator and outside pressure pot assembly.
To see if the Power Peen blasting cabinet is right for your application visit our Buying Guide.