The CrystalBlast® Elite abrastive blasting cabinet is an innovative, ergonomically correct sandcarving solution. This unique machine comes standard with a 700 cfm exhaust blower and patented separator reclaimer which prevents the loss of even the smallest abrasive, including the 240 mesh commonly used for half-tone sandcarving.
It’s an extensive list of standard operating features that puts the CrystalBlast Elite in a class of its own.
CrystalBlast Elite Features Include:
- Pressure abrasive delivery with pot access port (ASME coded)
- Seated or standing operation with fully padded armrest
- Adjustable foot treadle
- Eye level machine controls
- Micro sized abrasive hose
- Large over-sized view window
- Reverse Pulse cartridge dust collector cleaning
- LED part inspection back lighting and cabinet lighting, which allows inspection before parts are removed
- A high-pressure, long wear industrial-grade pinch valve
To Sum It Up
The first cabinet of its kind, the CrystalBlast Elite by Media Blast is unparalleled among its competitors. There is no sandcarving abrasive blast cabinet with as many ergonomic features at this model. If you want to know if the CrystalBlast Elite is right for your application visit our Buying Guide.